Please read the following user Agreement carefully
Before you subscribe to and/or begin participating in or using website, vGeneration believes that user(s) have fully read, understood and accepted the Agreement. If you do not agree to or do not wish to be bound by Agreement, you may not access to or otherwise use the website.
Your use of a vGeneration website www.wearevgen.com (hereinafter referred to as “the website”) and services available on a website is governed by the following terms and conditions. This User Agreement for the website shall come into effect March 1, 2023.
To use our services, you must be of the age of majority in your country of residence. As a minor, vGeneration advises its users that while accessing the website, they must abide by the related laws. vGeneration is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of the website. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement, and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
vGeneration will establish an account (“Account”) for the user(s) upon registration and assign a user alias (“User ID”) and password (“Password”) for log-in access to your Account. If you use the Website as a registered user, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal and non-personal information and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password, email ID and cell number as the case may be.
If you register on behalf of a business entity, you represent that business entity and (a) you have the authority to bind the entity to terms and condition of use and/or this Agreement; (b) the address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity; and (c) all other information submitted to vGeneration during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete.
By becoming a registered user, you consent to the inclusion of your personal and nonpersonal data in our on-line database and authorize vGeneration to share such information with other user(s).
You consent to be contacted by vGeneration through phone calls, SMS notifications or any other means of communication, in respect to the services provided by vGeneration. You agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by vGeneration’s registration form or provided by You;
- Maintain and promptly update the personal and non-personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or vGeneration has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the Terms, vGeneration has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
You understand and agree that vGeneration and the Website merely provide hosting services to its registered users and persons browsing/visiting the Website. All items advertised/listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered users and are third party user generated contents. vGeneration has no control over the third-party user-generated contents.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that:
- Belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition);
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and shall not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under the User Agreement or any other applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements), Information Technology as amended time to time and rules thereunder.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the information technology and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our services.
You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular, you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an “Antiquity” or “Art treasure,” you shall indicate that such Artwork is “nonexportable” and sold subject to the applicable provisions of the law.
In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the item-specifics of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.